There is a lot of confusion about mask requirements. Here are the guidelines regarding masks at school:
- On April 10th, the statewide mask requirements end for MOST public places.
- The mask requirements for K-12 schools REMAINS IN PLACE until June 15.
- Mask requirements will remain in place for group gatherings of 50 or more people until July 1.
Wellness Checklist for school Attendance
Keep your child home
Please keep your child home if they are experiencing any symptoms of sickness including, but not limited to:
- Fever of 100.4F or higher
- Sore throat
- Tummy ache
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle aches and pain
- Cough (not related to Asthma)
- New loss of taste or smell
- Runny nose
If you as a parent are experiencing symptoms, please don’t come into the school.
Return to school after
Students can return to school if they have no symptoms of sickness (w/o medication) for 24 hours.
If someone in the household has been tested for COVID and is waiting for results, though it is not required, we highly recommend that everyone in the household should remain home until results are received. Depending on results, follow the instructions below.
- Negative results- Students can return to school, if they have no symptoms of sickness
- Positive household results- Quarantine at home for 10 days, whether or not they have symptoms
- Positive student result- Quarantine at home for 10 days, whether or not they have symptoms
Add these events to your personal google calendar by clicking the button at the bottom of the calendar that looks like this