Wellness Checklist for school Attendance
Keep your child home
Please keep your child home if they are experiencing any symptoms of sickness including, but not limited to:
- Fever of 100.4F or higher
- Sore throat
- Tummy ache
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle aches and pain
- Cough (not related to Asthma)
- New loss of taste or smell
- Runny nose
If you as a parent are experiencing symptoms, please don’t come into the school.
Return to school after
Students can return to school if they have no symptoms of sickness (w/o medication) for 24 hours.
If someone in the household has been tested for COVID and is waiting for results, though it is not required, we highly recommend that everyone in the household should remain home until results are received. Depending on results, follow the instructions below.
- Negative results- Students can return to school, if they have no symptoms of sickness
- Positive household results- Quarantine at home for 14 days, whether or not they have symptoms
- Positive student result- Quarantine at home for 10 days, whether or not they have symptoms
Starting on September 14th, all enrolled students can receive both breakfast and lunch at their enrolled school for free. This is temporary and will be available until December 31, 2020 or until funds run out. Because this eligibility is temporary, we strongly encourage you to continue sending in Free and Reduced Meal Applications. A la cart items do not qualify as a full lunch and will be charged accordingly.
Add these events to your personal google calendar by clicking the button at the bottom of the calendar that looks like this