Teacher request form is available now online under the academic tab, from Monday March 30th-April 10th.
All available Chrome books and hot spots from South Elementary have been given out.
- South Elementary will be closed until May 1st.
- Please watch for emails (both parents and students accounts) for further information, homework or updates
- Students and parents are not allowed at South Elementary School
- The district will be providing breakfast and lunch for all students 0-18 years old. It will be a “grab and go” format.
- Breakfast from 8:00 to 9:00am
- Lunch from 11:30 to 12:30pm
- It is preferred that these meals be picked up at the students boundary school but if a child cannot find transportation to that school they may pick up at the school closest to their home.
- All other activities and programs are cancelled until further notice.
- Special education services, or IEP services, will be provided during the dismissal. Special education teachers will be in contact with all parents of students with IEP services.
Additional meal drop locations
If you or your students find it hard to pick up meals at South Elementary, there are buses making mobile drops at the following locations and times:
For the safety of both the public and staff, we are practicing social distancing. Those with questions or concerns contact us by phone or email.
Add these events to your personal google calendar by clicking the button at the bottom of the calendar that looks like this